About the Travel Academy Program
- Teams roster up to 12 players and compete against other u9 or u10 teams in central Indiana.
- Matches are self-scheduled and encouraged to be double-headers in order to maximize game experience and minimize the amount of travel.
- Travel can be managed from team to team, but the travel is usually very light. Typically teams play 8-10 games and one tournament.
- Fall season runs AUG to end of OCT and Spring season runs MAR to mid JUN – these are all subject to how each team schedules it’s matches.
Starting a Team and Coaching
- Rec Teams may come over to Tippco and stay intact for one year (Fall & Spring).
- Coaches may come over and work with the Club for one year before they are expected to hold a minimum of an E license (the E license is the entry level license and can be obtained during a weekend course).
Player Costs and Fees
- League fees cover all match expenses – League fees do not cover any optional tournament play.
- Each player is expected to purchase the Club uniform kit – currently $96.00 and includes 2 jerseys, 1 pair of shorts, 1 pair of socks, 2 training shirts.
Let’s Play Soccer
If you’re interested playing Travel Academy or coaching a team let’s talk:
Aaron Cooke – Director Youth Boys
Chad Krockover – Director Youth Girls